Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please consider toning down rarmpart scaling

Fiddlestixxx

As of now, I like how ramparts are in normal missions; invulnerable to frontal damage under most circumstances, but if you can get behind it and bash it good, you can disable it. When it's manned by an enemy, it's a noticeable threat, and when you hop on it, it's mildly effective, but it can be fun at least.

On sortie level, an enemy manning it is a huge threat. That part, I'm okay with if that were the only thing. What I think is very imbalanced is trying to destroy it is a boss fight in and of itself. Even with extremely highly optimized weapons, you're talking a dedicated 30 seconds of wailing on it to get it to blow, meanwhile enemies are attacking you or hopping right on it as you attack it, whipping around and blasting you to pieces.

And all that sweet overpowered firepower you would think, we'll I'll just hop on and give them a taste of their own medicine! Only you do that and it does nothing to them. Well, almost nothing. Your normal weapons are way, way, way better than it. They hop on, you're minced meat. You hop on, it's a feather duster. It's invulnerable from the front, and it may as well be invulnerable from the rear too.

It would be nice to make the functionality of it closer to how it feels in regular missions. I've heard rumor that there is an armor revamp in the crosshairs, so it would be great if this was addressed in that process.

• Like 1