Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hosting Railjack and using my operator causes black screen

(XBOX)INTENSE DRAG0N

It has happened multiple time that while on a crew ship or enemy station, I am using my operator then all the sudden I am in space using my warframe. After this point anytime I try boarding the enemy or my own railjack that I get either black screen or have a forced perspective of the camera stuck in one location. To elaborate, my camera is stuck in one location as I watch my own warframe walk around in and out of my only line of sight. Thanks to the map, I know that I am able to still walk around the ship and locations but is unplayable when I am unable to know where my gun is pointing. Teleporting to the ship, around the ship or boarding enemy ships/instalations doesn't fix it. Sometimes even being in space gave a black screen. The issue only ended when my teammates finished the mission and I was force teleported back onto the ship as it went back to the dojo. I have never reported a bug before but desided to report this one when I had to leave the mission so someone else could be host and open the glitched final door on the missile platform. I am admittedly salty about this because the mission I had to leave and couldn't rejoin was one I got an avionic I was trying to grind for my ideal railjack build :( Anyone I thought I should report this. Thank you DE for your hard work making this game and I write this with faith that you guys will continue to make it better.