Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suma's Warframe Art And Concepts Gallery

SUMA

sry, rough week...

was grumpy earlier :(   my thoughts and a lil about me.

art ROCKS!, sets ppl free. i grew up with it, moved around alot, had one brother who was always there (aside from parents) growing up, so ART, aside from them, are my life. it is never meaningless or without purpose. life threw a lot at me along the way, overcame many obstacles and made many choices. ART was always a part of the journey. now i feel privileged to have been employed for the last 5+ years in the art world as and illustrator/graphic designer (we've become more of a custom art shop) doing art for vehicle wraps and tee shirts, as well as logo designs and many many other things COOL. most of the work i get to do is in adobe illustrator as its a vector based program ideal for large format printing. before i started there, i did alot of play in photoshop and went to college for computer graphics and animation (a subject i haven't given much thought in years). Art is a freedom, an expression, an emotion and i encourage all artists to always strive to improve, understand how things work, and learn from life.  form is created through a combination of shadows and light. play with different mediums and finish everything. even lousy things seen through to then end can come out beautiful.

i know no one asked for my thoughts...but, this is MY thread lol :P

im gunna stop babblin now :P

Edited by SUMA

my next post shall be my last, as some of you have appreciated my artwork, i thank you, but, i am done wasting my time and loosing sleep creating quality artwork for no purpose. thanks again.

Sell your work. Best bucks you could ever make.

i cleaned up my first post, its a nice list of links to art now. Enjoy whats there, i will NOT be posting anymore art. thanks again to those that supported me, i had fun with the ideas submitted. so long wf community art fanboys and girls.

i cleaned up my first post, its a nice list of links to art now. Enjoy whats there, i will NOT be posting anymore art. thanks again to those that supported me, i had fun with the ideas submitted. so long wf community art fanboys and girls.

No, thank you. Your art was amazing in so many ways. Anyhow, have fun on the outside world.

• 1 month later...

i haven't been up to much. excited to try out the new frame, i think she will feel like the feral concept. here's a couple i sketched up the other day on the phone.

these i suppose would be a wf focused on rainbow builds lol i dunno :P enjoy

cscl.jpg

rwue.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

WOWOWOWOW WTFFFFFF SUMA?!?!?

I was wondering why you haven't updated your feral warframe thread in a while.

Then PRIME TIME happened.

SO MUCH STUFF O_______________O

The rainbow wf is scarily close to my concept of the female brawler I'm taking forever to work on... except way better in an organic-looking way.

You and your "sketches" from PHONES man... >__< 

Why so amazing?

• 10 months later...

Hey all.  I'm SUMA's brother.

He has been without a computer for a week or two.  I just rebuilt him a beast of a computer that looks almost as awesome as his artwork.

I'll be delivering the computer to him this Saturday.  He misses you all and you can definately expect more artwork in the near future.  He talks to me all the time about his ideas and artwork and keeps sending me here to check out new sketches.  (I usually am too busy playing)  ^_^

Anyway, I just thought I should let you know he will never leave, and will never stop drawing.

@Suma, I love the most recent Rainbow Rings WF thing you did.  I hope they add her head at least into the game.  Maybe for Nova if nothing else.  I would be a happy camper!