Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Y button used to unequip mods in the Arsenal interface menu sometimes will get stuck on thinking you are trying to access the sort menu when you are trying to remove a mod.

(XBOX)Devo 20 XD 6

I sometimes will run into this bug that happens in the Arsenal UI menu when I am trying to remove a mod from a mod slot using the Y button, which should remove the mod that the cursor is hovering over, but instead is stuck consistently and indefinitely thinking that I am in fact accessing the sort by menu as it uses the same Y button although with different cursor positions supposed to determine which function the Y button does. This Arsenal UI menu Y button options usually does work as intended, with the exception being when this bug occurs in which it makes it only possible for the Y button to access the sort by menu exclusively, even when it should be removing a mod from a config instead when you hover the cursor over it. This bug makes it so the Arsenal UI is stuck with the Y button mapping exclusively only accessing the sort by menu for an indeterminate amount of time. What I have to do to correct this the majority of the time is to quit out of Warframe and re-launch the game, which is not an ideal solution. I do find that sometimes the bugged Y button interface corrects itself during the time I am attempting to change mods during the bugs occurance, which has been extremely seldom (one or two times at most), and sometimes (though still seldom) the bug has been corrected after playing a mission and returning to the Arsenal UI menu afterwards. The vast majority of the time I need to quit out of Warframe and re-launch the game, which has fixed this bug problem every time. I do not know how it corrects itself in any of the scenarios of it being corrected that I described.

I first noticed this bug when the cursor was introduced to console UI menus. It has persisted ever since. Like I mentioned it doesn't happen normally as mostly the Arsenal menu works as intended. Sometimes this bug happens though and it is frustrating to work around when it occurs.

The following linked video provides evidence of the bug occurring. I am attempting to remove a mod by hovering the cursor over it and pressing Y. I than show the alternative way I need to use to remove the mod and it is not ideal and is time consuming (especially if you were switching multiple mods it would be time consuming). I had to quit out and restart Warframe to fix this specific occurrence though this is not shown in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fss2EiZ4STY&feature=youtu.be