Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

After last two or three updates, light settings are weird

OrSpeeder

Basically, after one of the recent updates, whenever my wife change options NOT related to graphics, things get nuts, for example one time everything got super bright and blown out.

I disabled a bunch of things on the graphics, and it came under control

But today I enabled FPS counter to check something, and now her Navigation is super bright (Venus on the zoomed out map for example becomes a white disk, and Earth on the zoomed in map is half greenish-white disk). But Fortuna is super dark (can only see the lights on the warframe and NEONs on buildings, almost nothing else).

20 hours ago, OrSpeeder said:

Basically, after one of the recent updates, whenever my wife change options NOT related to graphics, things get nuts, for example one time everything got super bright and blown out.

I disabled a bunch of things on the graphics, and it came under control

But today I enabled FPS counter to check something, and now her Navigation is super bright (Venus on the zoomed out map for example becomes a white disk, and Earth on the zoomed in map is half greenish-white disk). But Fortuna is super dark (can only see the lights on the warframe and NEONs on buildings, almost nothing else).

Enable High Dynamic Range and Adaptive Exposure.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-02-28 at 9:55 PM, Mysteoa said:

Enable High Dynamic Range and Adaptive Exposure.

Dosent change anything, the graphic gets weird, like the light gets almost invisible. Even if you touch the graphic settings or not.