Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mr tests

TakashiNarishima

Hey so i dont really play anymore and i didnt really have problems with the MR tests but it seems like older people have a lot of trouble with them. Maybe just tone them down a bit so that older people can do them easier? I was watching a 70+ year old on twitch attempt Mastery test 8 and he just kept failing. I felt bad because the game is a lot about movement and its a movement course but he was having masssive problems doing the jumping and Bullet jumping. I feel like these should be a lot easier so anyone can do them. Dont really think it fair that he cant do it because his fingers dont work as good as ours. Just consider making the first like 15 way easier. Idk. the movement isnt that hard but for the older generation it clearly is. Just sucks that older people cant have as much fun as us because they have worse joints. 

While there are a few MR tests that needs tweaking, I really don't think that justifies lowering the overall difficulty of them. I mean, MR 8 test is like basic parkour and I'm not trying to be rude, but if they have difficulty doing that then the later parts of the game is really going to give them trouble.

I'm all in for a system where they can submit a disability form to DE that will allow them to skip MR test, but to lower the difficulty of them I'm have to say no. It's already bad enough that the most of the attitudes on the test are "meaningless" and "holds no actual value", I don't want this suggestion to support it further and just make the test even more bad instead of making changes to them to reflect the different parts of the game.

• Like 2