The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better Kuva Lich UI

DadoSpeedy

Hey there,

First to my suggestion: 
A more descriptive UI for the very important decision whether you want o convert or kill your Kuva Lich with a clear indication of what the consequences of your actions will be. (As this is the result of a decent time investment - at least for me - and is not revertible)

Now to the reason on why I think this is needed:
I rejoined the game after almost a year long break. I saw that a lot of cool new features were added - One of them being the Kuva Liches.
As I really enjoy exploring such things on my own the first time and worry about hardcore optimization later I just went into it.
I knew how to get my Lich-Larveling and what weapons they'd drop but that was pretty much it.
I tried really hard to get my hands on a Nukor and after ~40 unlucky runs I finally got the right larveling.
With this one I got extremely lucky as it turned out - It was a 60% Toxin Nukor with the ephemera. I was so hyped I did everything to get this Lich down and get my weapon pretty much as fast as possible.

Unfortunately when I got to the point where it was "kill" or "convert" - with a 20 second timer to it (I feared I'd lose the thing entirely when I do not decide in time) - I chose the wrong option out of sheer lack of clarity. I went with convert and ended up getting my ephemera (which I really like!) and all my stuff back, but ofc - No weapon.

Because I know how much DE cares about their players (past experience with accidentally dissolved mods) I contacted the support immediately. (my ticket in the screenshot) Sadly the support was not able to remove the contract from my account and give me the weapon instead. (I generally do not know how this kind of stuff works so I am not blaming them for not being able to do that) - However I see it as a critical addition to the Kuva Lich hunt (especially for new or returning players who like to avoid spoilers by watching guides) to know what will be the result of this very important decision.3PfykIF.png

Agree with this. A tutorial that explains the whole process of lich hunt (from spawning a larvling, thrall/murmur farm to killing/converting the lich) should really be added.

Most of the stuff in this game should have little walkthroughs added when you come across them the very fist time. Coz let's face it, not everyone is gonna go searching the wiki or read the forums about these new additions.