Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thunderbolt And Ragdoll

kakai0

hmmm Can anyone answer this one? We all know that thunderbolt does AOE damage for 30% chance... If hitting a regdolled enemy and it explodes, will the damage be like what Ignis does to ragdolled enemies? (I mean does it hit all the hitbox of the enemy?)

I really can't tell or experiment on this one since I cant tell the damage of thunderbolt when this occur. I usally ragdoll enemies with Kestrel.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

It would make my day if DE would buff Thunderbolt and make some of thos exclusive mods of Glaive be equipped to Kestrel.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Please dont be confused... I used Paris with Thunderbolt and Kestrel for Ragdoll

Peace!

Edited by kakai0

thunderbolt is only for bows. It also has a 30% to activate whenever, not just on ragdolled enemies. The AoE does about 500 damage i believe.

heheh I know dude... I used Kestrel for ragdoll... then Paris that has thunderbolt