The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Ps4 Update Bug List

(PSN)Darekai

Non Host Players of group can hijack Railack and initiate missions from navigation console without consent of host.

Any collision  contact in Arch-wing guarantees a stagger. Too much stagger, dial this down please.

Archwing Amesha Warding Grace no longer works in all locations:

• Railjack Missions
  • Arch-wing Missions
  • Orb Vallis
  • Plains of Eidolon

Staggering whilst in arch-wing will glitch melee for a couple of cycles. unable to attack.

If host Drops from a Bounty Mission, all Bounty Stages become active and Available, upon completion of each, no reward is granted.

Railjack

Space Vacuum does not work anymore

Toggle Interior Customization Appearance Button is no longer working

Controller Settings

Railjack Aim Sensitivity and Look Sensitivity have 0 Effect on aim or Camera speed.

Pressing and holding Ability button (R1) to activate causes a 1/2 second delay on video refresh. (Loop Event Stack Priority?)

Unless Limitations are in place (temporary fix for the Ability Menu) Allow this  Button assignment to be relocated

Separate Note: for the past 2 mayor updates I've noticed a deadzone in the way the arch-wing flies. it used to be that if you pulled up, you could loop, like a plane would loop if you pulled on the stick. For Lack of a better word, it seems its using a cylindrical 2 Dimensional Coordinate system with no negative vaules instead of a relative coordinate system/ spherical?

Now, pulling up, hits a dead wall on the vertical axis, forcing you to do a 180% rotation in order to go around, this coordinate system must go away asap. i recommend utilizing the coordinate  system the railjack uses, this is more natural, there is no reason the archwings shouldn't behave the same way.

i dont know why this is a thing. maybe the arch-wing is a nested envelope class inside the overal world coordinate system handler but.. its terrible..... a dead zone on the vertical axis in  a space battle, is...just.....wrong..

i dont know what limitations are causing this system to be used, and if there is a limitation and this is the best that can be done, i understand, but if ti can be remedied, i plead that you do. 2 Mayor updates ago, the arch-wing coordinate system was better.

if i had to conjectures as to why this is happening, id say is that the arch-wing class/ envelope was re-purposed for the railjack, and the arch-wing now has the camera class for a normal warframe, where a vertical dead-zone makes sense (necks dont snap).

Seperate Note TLDR:

• Remove Cylinder Coordinate system from arch-wings and
  • re-implement Spherical from 2 updates ago, or clone Railjack  rotation/translation Class/Structs
Edited by (PS4)Darekai
Updates