Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing in Eidolon hunt

(PSN)bobvoo3

Yeah, since the update the Plains of Eidolon are extremely glitchy. Soon after I enter the Plains I equip my archwing, and the very first place I land I instantly glitch (can't enter my operator, can't shoot my gun or swing my melee, can't roll or jump, can't type in squad chat). It happens every single time now after the update, and jumping into water never remedies the problem like it sometimes can with other minor glitches. And it continues happening during the entire time I am in the Plains... I run Tricaps with friends and I glitch about 3 or 4 times every run. The only way to consistently unglitch is to die... sometimes entering my archwing resolves the problem but not always. I have not tried the K drive strategy but I'm very much hoping DE sends out a hotfix very soon as the Plains are unplayable at the moment. Please look into this quickly DE... POE is broken.

Just ran it again, played Trinity, but glitch won't let me land on ground, I would fall through.  So I can't heal the lure's lol, but interestingly I can fly through the ground like it's not there. If I fall through the ground, I have to switch between k-drive and wing to be able to fly back up to the sky lol