Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Update Post Feelings

(PSN)Poestis

I just want to mention a few thing I have encountered that I absolutely hate being a Veteran player.

Survival nodes:
Why are they now White?  They now match:

• Ayatan Stars
  • Vitus Essences
  • Player Waypoints

This is MORE CONFUSING, change them back to yellow, or a different color... Guess it's not RUN towards YELLOW to not die anymore it's LOOK at symbol and then run towards it, and keep looking if you missed a turn... then you may be dead cause nobody did life support cause you got stuck chasing Vitus or Ayatan Stars or Random Waypoints by players.  I like color coordinating, and color coordinating on this was not an issue.. Was NOT broke, do not fix it.  Thank you for taking the Corpus Cams/hackable robot points/all that stuff out though... the frame rate is better.

NEW Staticor effects:
Let me turn them off.  I don't like the fizzling of sparks BECAUSE the AoE was well defined before, I don't even know why you changed it, Now with the knockback, it's like a double nerf.

AMP Stun knockback from shot radius:
Shraksun Scaffold now does a SELF STUN when you don't even move and you shoot it... I guess you could probably run backward to dodge this effect but really, stun yourself briefly just by a shot when you are not even moving?  If that was a weapon in real life, I wouldn't use it, lol, yeah I want blast back from something I shoot.  Either increase it's range or reduce the stun radius a little to make not stun when you are standing still .

PS4 Chat Issues/Bugs:

1. Cannot Click [Linked] chat items right out, must press L3 to select.
  2. Cannot Select a players name directly in Chat to Invite/Whisper/whatever else... this makes me have to revert to the /goto (letter)  SUPER inconvenient for PS4 players who do not have a keyboard plugged in.  ALSO, a bug that is happening is when you click the players name it SCROLLS wayyy up for no reason.. sometimes.  This sometimes happens with the /goto (letter) option if the player remains in the chat too long will not be able to click on names via the Right Roll Call Chat menu(AKA who is there in present chat).
  3. There is no scroll bar on any chat menu... this is bad, fix this one over the top too please.  If you scroll up to see a message, and go do something else, you will be STUCK at the top of the list in Clan/Alliance/Region/Recruitment/Trade chats.  You may never catch up to updated trade chat without a scroll bar, depending how busy it is.

Cephalon Simaris MISSING offerings?:
I hope you are making this newbie friendly, because ALL THE UPGRADES to the Synthesis Scanner are gone,  tried to direct a friend there and hmm... Everything is GONE Widget and Captura Scene wise.

Spawn rate for SQUADS in Arbitration Survival:
This probably wasn't an update issue but when a team spreads out (playing with random players), the spawn rate for spread out team is SOO SLOW, or it's on a single person far away (lol, not me).  I am watching Life Support chug down, and I am killing whatever I see in less then a second.  Even when a Nekros is 2 tile sets away we losing life support, we separate to FIND ENEMIES pretty much. I was literally sucking 5-11 guys up as Grendel at a time running BACK TO Nekros to get in range of his Desecrate and puking them out to try to get Life support.. lol.  I just think this needs a tiny overhaul.  Post Script, I want you to know that when I am PLAYING SOLO, Arbitration or not, I am perfectly fine and Survival is easy keeping life support up.

Railjack Minimap Detaching:
Sure this is still on PC too, Map detaches from Warframe/tenno/player at times, takes like 2 minutes or so for it to refresh, especially when you invade crew ships or do not use tactical fast travel in railjack.  I am sure you know about it, I hope there is a fix eventually on the way.

Railjack Tactical Fast Travel Node Buddle up:
At times when using the Tactical fast travel, EVERY single node for fast traveling bundles up in nearly 1 spot.  Also Tactical map moves when ever you toggle the Railjack Fast Travel map.  This bug doesn't bug me so much but still is bad for the few still getting their Railjacks ready to survive

I think the above all need fixes, and I am hoping DE is reading this.

If anybody, Console wise or not, has any other issues with the new patch, throw em on this thread. 

Thank you DE for all your efforts,

Edited by (PS4)Poestis

Abort Squad in Railjack:

Fix this.  Abort message is SCARY in Railjack for newbies.. They don't know that once you finish a mission that if you can Abort to keep the last couple mission resources/xp.  Change Abort message for Railjack to say that you keep the resources for the last couple missions finished... or something.

On another note, NO ONE knows what the Refine Button in forge does... I do, but it seem useless, split 200 resources 50/50/50/50 (used at end of mission IF your squad loads back to dojo)... which is meh. Just hope someone doesn't refine mid mission because they didn't know what it meant when you really need it.  At least give a warning or something.

Edited by (PS4)Poestis