The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[BUG] Temporary Freezing of Warframe

--.Ravakahr.nVbs.--

Lately since the latest 2 patches my game has been freezing a lot. By that I mean when performing an action such as 5 - going to operator mode or sometimes 4 ultimate the warframe will freeze in place and be unable to move. I cannot fire weapons, cast abilities or move. I have to spam esc a few times, spam crouch and shift and jump in random orders a few times and then it unfreezes and goes back to normal. 

How to replicate: 

• in 8 waves of ESO any meta frame Volt, rhino and trinity I have been able to replicate it on, going to operator mode, crouch + space back to warframe. Repeat this multiple times and in and it happens on average 2-3 times in 8 waves. 
  • Plains of Eidolon regularly freezes and has caused me many deaths. Replicate I was Mesa using ability 4 and also going to operator form a few times. I managed to get this bug happen 6x in once max CETUS bounty. 

Anyone else have this problem or found  ways to replicate it, so devs can fix it more quickly?

Literally caused me so many deaths being stationary unable to move for 15 seconds.