The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[BUG] Ivara Fishing Cetus vs Fortuna

--.Ravakahr.nVbs.--

It has been like this for 1year+ and its driving me insane enough to finally report it. 

• When fishing on dashwire with Ivara in Plains of Eidolon when you catch a fish you can press space to skip the fish caught screen as 1 action. Then press space again to jump off dashwire as per what you would expect.
  • When fishing on dashwire with Ivara in Orb Vallis when you catch a fish you can press space to skip caught screen + jump into the water in 1 action. In fact pressing space in this scenario is guaranteed to put you in the water with that beautiful magnetic damage proc we all love and being placed 200m away.

Please make this action consistant. I really dislike the fish caught screen and would honestly rather a pop-up of the size on the left or right of the screen. And there should be a photo mode in the cinema area you can goto and do different actions holding the fish or just honestly who is going to take a screenshot of holding the fish. Its really cool the first time but like 2000th time I just do not want to see that splash screen. So some ideas would be (treat each one as a seperate idea):

• Option to skip all splash screens.
  • Keep splash screen and Automatically progress after 2 seconds.
  • Removing the fishing splash screen.
  • The first time of every species and every 50 fish caught of that species the splash screen appears (as a nice little reminder of how you are progressing).
  • Option to have toggleable flashlight. 🙂 come on we all want that hahahahahha.

If you guys have any more ideas through them down.