The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Kuva Siphon Broken

LiamAmsel

I've had several missions that have been having kuva siphon issues. Its happened on different planets, so not a specific mission or node. 
The issues I've encountered are:

• Kuva siphon not counting destroyed kuva clouds towards the destruction of a braid, but having the Worm Queen give dialogue as if one had been destroyed (So basically an infinite 0/4 braids).
  • Kuva siphon not counting destroyed kuva clouds, like the issue above, but indeed counting kuva clouds consumed by the siphon.
  • Actually destroying one kuva cloud in the beginning, and then having both issues listed above.
  • The icon for the kuva siphon appearing, but the physical siphon itself not in the same plane of existence. You can hear the kuva clouds coming closer, but you never see them (just like the siphon itself) and none are counted towards one being consumed. Nothing can be done except to continue on your way.

UPDATE 3/23/20: Almost every kuva mission I do is broken now. The past few times it never even spawned. And trust me, I checked EVERY inch of the map every time. I really hope this gets fixed or at least looked at with the new update coming soon. 💦

Edited by LiamAmsel