Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where do we go from here? The Expanse/Andromeda

(PSN)OrionFalls329

I was looking at a dojo over Facebook and saw some beautiful landscapes created by these users. Vast lush gardens and forests using in game objects and I thought to myself:

One day we will have a forest in warframe. Where? I don't know. 

I think we are heading in an Andromeda situation with Duviri Paradox. 

Calling it: the fight to kill the sentients will have us fall back through the void and land us on the sands of a new world where time is stuck and moves differently. We will age and learn the story of an frame that was created by the operators' consciousness directly (oroken) and have hella powers. In this new world our railjack will get trashed and we have to pull resources to fix it back up by helping the new culture (Duviri). That may be the lost children OR orokin that initially ventured into the void and got stuck (and not given power)

This will then open into a "The Expanse" story line where DE will slowly give us new worlds to visit. 

Our story has just begun Tenno, suit up. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, (PS4)OrionFalls329 said:

One day we will have a forest in warframe. Where?

On Planet Earth. Play some missions not titled Cetus or Plains of Eidolon.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)OrionFalls329 said:

I think we are heading in an Andromeda situation with Duviri Paradox

How? We don't have the capability to escape the solar system and you want the next galaxy? Are you aware of how big we're talking here? It's like saying "Oh yea, I managed to walk from Apartment 8 to Apartment 9, next logical step is that I'll walk to Jupiter."

• Like 1

On 2020-03-20 at 1:10 PM, Gabbynaru said:

On Planet Earth. Play some missions not titled Cetus or Plains of Eidolon.

How? We don't have the capability to escape the solar system and you want the next galaxy? Are you aware of how big we're talking here? It's like saying "Oh yea, I managed to walk from Apartment 8 to Apartment 9, next logical step is that I'll walk to Jupiter."

My second reference was The Expanse which use of past civilization wormholes caused connections between distant solar systems simply by having a ship that can travel in space period. 

I'm referring to an open area like POE but a forest. Running a level 10 mission (outside of litch luck) in a forest for 2min as I shred through an exterminate or jump around some wooden walls as I'm on a excavation