Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

new update- kinetic siphon traps not working

(PSN)ajw5234

First, holster speed has been dramatically increased to a level where it just looks dumb as the warframe stands there seemingly taking it's time while being shot. Second, any attempt to use a kinetic siphon trap only suspends for the target for about 0.5-1 second, which, ironically, is now less than the time it takes to re-holster and get the synthesis scanner up to scan. This has to be a bug or mistake as it makes simaris daily scans completely ridiculous and sometimes impossible.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have run three Simaris scans in the last two days. The first and third had this problem: the siphon trap only held the target for a fraction of a second.

For some reason, on the second scan, the siphon trap seemed to work correctly. 

So, I'm wondering, is this an intermittent problem, or is there some feature that I am unaware of?  For example, do you have to have the map mission complete first, for it to work properly? Further experimentation will be required but, I've got to say, it is pretty frustrating when it happens. I must have spent about 6 siphon traps on that last one, hoping it would catch.

(PC player, BTW.)