Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Map Exploration More Rewarding?

Greystrun

I've been thinking... I thought you'd want to know There are a lot of secret rooms hidden in the Tile Sets, and it's very cool in my opinion, but... for the players who are more advanced into the game, these rooms yield no meaningful rewards when they find or visit them... sometimes one Ayatan Sculpture or one rare container. I think it may be a good ideia to add a Captura scene of that room to these rare containers, would be a reason for the players to revisit the rooms, and those who don't care about Captura can simply skip it. Or maybe add some cosmetics, or Orbiter decorations! It would be interesting if DE thought about this...

3 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

good chance to drop in its containers

Let's say each container and locker in that room have a 5% chance of dropping a Captura scene, I know it doesn't seem like a 'good' chance, but is already far better than Idk-how-small-the-chance of a rare container appearing in that room, and then having a single 5% chance of having a scene in it. This would even encourage the use of certain mods like Master Thief and Scavenge.