The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

My chat has the infinite loading glitch for almost a week now!!!

(PSN)Urban_Shadow_

My chat has the infinite loading glitch for almost a week now. As far as my knowledge, this usually happens when [DE]kickbot puts you on a temporary ban from chat but I didn't even do anything to deserve this and I have not yet received any notorization by [DE]kickbot at all that to inform me of this matter as well. I wrote warframe support a ticket twice now about this problem almost a week ago now but still no responce. I have spoken to many warframe players and they are having the same issue. Can someone please tell me why this is happing to us,why this occurs, and why haven't they done anythingabout it? It's like we are being kept in the dark about this. All I know is that that this is a real issue that needs to be adressed because it's really effecting mine and many others game progress. I need plat to progress cause end game sucks with out it. If anyone is also having this same problem or knows how to fix this then please send me a message on here and thank you for your support. P.S.- I sincerely hope this will be be fixed by the next hotfix update.