Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ashbugs during Revenant questline

Ashslayer

I'm Ash and I am well known in my friendcircle for having Ashbugs in every game I play. These are bugs no one else ever encounter apparently. Today's events happened during the revenant questline after building all 3 parts of the warframe, buying the mask and equipping it.

I wait for night to come. I start the quest. I follow the quest markers to find the revenant asking me to touchy touch him 3 times... and nothing. The kid just says that was stupid and the dialogue ends. Now the first time I did this I flew away on the hoverboard since, you know, WARFRAME ENCOURAGES YOU TO MOVE. If a quest means for you to wait then it should very explicitly freaking say so! Design your stuff properly please.

Now after that I retried, retried again and retried again. During and after try 3 I talked to my friend and he said I was just supposed to press X and wait. He completely disagreed that you should move while a person is talking to you, but he had 0 response to why he moved every time Lotus messaged him during other missions.

Again, the kid says "that was stupid" and nothing happens. Revenant doesn't spawn, kid doesn't give more dialogue and nothing pops up. Hum.

I restart the game and now nothing happens if I enter the plains. I exit the plains, start the quest itself and now I'm "properly" on the quest. Yeah, except there are no markers or dialogue at all.

Fine. I will wait 3.5h for the next freaking night timer.

I log on, start the quest, get dialogue and markers, the revenant spawns, we fight and I knock him down. You might expect that I finally was done with the quest, BUT HAH! You'd be so wrong.

You see the revenant wasn't just on the ground, oh no, when I hit him he for some reason teleported further down the river below the mini-waterfall and just lied there without moving a muscle. After 15 seconds he despawned.

I restarted the mission and yet again there was no dialogue or revenant spawn after touchy touching...

I restarted warframe. I restarted the quest. I got all the dialogue. I got the revenant to spawn. I quickly zapped his health this time and he nuked me from 100 to 0 in an instant. I then respawned, kicked his ass and completed the mission.

Now I am ?happily? building a Revenant.

Oh and also while firing the Corinth I get stuck in the reload animation pointing the gun up and fire bullets out of the magazine.