Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Urcheon [frame concept]

PenderTheTyrant

No this has nothing to do with with the community frame contest, i'm just fantasizing on my own and i can't stop it 🙂 (and sorry i have no art, i'm poor and without a talent)

Anyone played Prototype back then? Remember that game? I loved it but does anyone get a Prototype feel when playing some frames? No? Just me? Sorry... That was a strange thing to ask. Anyway my idea has little to nothing to do with Prototype.

Back to the concept, i had the idea of a frame that has his whole kit and theme revolving around "spikes". That's easy enough so let's jump to his description and kit.

If you guessed he has spikes you guessed well. He's covered in them and they are more dynamic than just fixed in his model. To prevent eyesore model clipping the spikes should probably be made of some sort of energy.

PASSIVE: running into enemies damages them for a flat amount.

ABILITY 1: spikes transfer to melee weapons enhancing the damage, range and giving it a % slash proc chance for a duration.

ABILITY 2: used on an enemy, you lock him in animation, infuse him with long spikes that sprawl from his body and spartan kick him into enemies. Length of spikes and distance of travel depend on range mods.

ABILITY 3: you sacrifice your shields for an instant burst of needle like spikes from your body that extend to a long range, these spikes are left on the spot where you use the ability and pin all enemies for a duration. Killing pinned enemies restore small amount of energy, health and ammo depending on the energy color.

ABILITY 4: as a drain ability, you use your surroundings to summon waves of spikes from walls, terrain or enemies, depending where you aim, as a melee weapon. You cannot use weapons during this ability and you're locked in custom melee animations, similar to Baruuk's 4 but more fluid like a dance. Waves of spikes are bigger with more range. If there is only a flat terrain (open world maps) spikes are summoned from the ground but at a greater range.