Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggest stopping the clock during Survival host migration

(PSN)crashteddy03

During a Void tileset survival mission the host extracted at 9:58 (deliberately in my opinion - more below) leading to a host migration. By the time I rejoined, the clock was now at 10:20ish and I had missed the second round reward. All squad members then extracted confirming only the single reward (single relic). I am guessing that the new host may have gotten their second round reward but I'd almost guarantee the other client didn't get theirs.

What I'm suggesting is that during a host migration in a survival mission, the clock/timer should pause until all squad members have rejoined. I'm assuming that the host can detect that a host migration has taken place and that the remaining squad members are attempting to reconnect.
Alternatively, maybe just stop the clock for 15-20 seconds during/after a host migration incident.

As an aside, I also moot that a special place in hell be reserved for those people hosting who deliberately extract mere seconds before a round end. What was the rush that you couldn't wait the extra two seconds?!? In the case I just had, the host went to the extraction point at around 8:20. 60 second countdown timer starts, the rest of the squad carry on. At 8:58 the host then left and re-entered the extraction point. It's possible that they died and revived, or quickly wanted to grab something that had dropped, but the timing seemed more than suspicious to me. And before someone says it, just I should have gone to the extraction point as soon as I noticed the host leaving. Normally I would do so. Normally I wouldn't care about losing a reward like this but it just seemed deliberate.

Anyway, that's my two cents worth. Stay safe out there Tenno!