Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug: Cernos prime spread swap cost 2 ammo

Kur0Shir0

First of, I'm not sure this is the right place to post that. So if not, please tell me where I should post this. Also, english isn't my native langage, sorry about that.

Bug encountered : After some time in mission (Helene - Saturn, with 3 pick up) while leveling the cernos prime, a swap from horizontal to vertical spread would consume 2 munitions without shooting any arrows (even if no arrow are charged). The bug isn't here at mission start. Appeared 2 time with 2 frames (Ivara Prime & Nova Prime)

Reproductions attempt result:

- Going solo on Hellas - Mars or in the simulacrum didn't allow me to reproduce the bug. But when an arrow is charging (fully charged or not), changing the spread will consume 2 munitions and shot the arrow (may be linked ?). It seems to be independant from if you go from horizontal to vertical or vertical to horizontal. First attempt was with Nova, Simulacrum was with Ivara Prime.

- Going solo on Helene with a maxed Cernos produce the same result. After resetting its level with his first forma and going solo on Helene produced the same result. The frame for thoses two attempt was Ivara Prime.

- Going back on Helene with 3 random pick up and Ivara Prime make the bug come back again on each swap if there is a delay of around 1 second between each ones (Cernos prime was at level 10 at start of mission, 19 at the end of 5 waves) after shooting one arrow.

- Going back on Hellas with 1 random pick up and Ivara Prime make the bug come back again (Cernos level 19 still, mission aborted after confirmation).

- Going in simulacrum with 1 friend still give me the first part on the bug (when charging arrow) but not the "all swap part". But for my friends, both swap consumme 2 ammo. I am the host. His Cernos Prime was level 30. Same results applies on Hellas. When my friend dies, the bug is reset.

Conclusion:

- As the host, when having an arrow charged (or charging), swapping from horizontal to vertical spread will shot the arrow and consume 2 ammunition.

- As if you're not the host, after shooting 1 arrow, all spread swap will consume 2 munition. When you die, the bug is reset until you shot an arrow again.

- The bug doesn't seem to be map dependant, build dependant (my friend and I didn't had the same build) or frame dependant. Also, at a point, my friend tryed to change is key binding, and the bug was still functionnal.

This should be in the bug forum.

To clarify : there is a bug in which using Alt Fire with the Cernos Prime consume ammunition.
This bug can be triggered in two ways :
- If you use Alt Fire while charging the shot, the shot will fire, but cost two ammunition instead of one. This occurs even if you don't fully charge the shot; Using alt-fire a fraction of a second after starting to charge produce the same effect.

- If you are not the host, using Alt-fire at any moment after having fired at least one arrow will consume two munitions in any circumstance.

We have tested this bug with various setup and on various game modes, so it doesn't seem to require any other special circumstances.

• Like 1