The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Scarlet Spear Bug

Montichelord

Sometimes when the kill codes are being uploaded the progress get stuck at 99% and do the rewards are not given, also it happens that when someone join to another squadron to a murex raid mission sometimes the game do not show the progress and the life of the OpLinks, and due to that the rewards are not given including the points of the mission even though the objective has being completed. And to finish this bug report there is problem where i was with a squadron (only friends, so it was private squad)where we were in a certain flotilla, then i was dropped due to losing connection with the host, then i could rejoin the squad but when i finished the mission, i was in a different flotilla, so all the points went to a different flotilla and didnt when to flotilla i was before, i left the squad so i could be in the same flotilla that i was prevoiusly in , but then i couldnt rejoin squad again leaving me out of the squad; and after the squad finished a mission i could join again but the flotilla i was sent it wasnt the one that i first entered but the second flotilla, where the game left me after finishing the mission where i rejoined after losing connection with the host.