Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear Issues

Twilii

So it's frustrating trying to get a premade group into one of the flotillas after the event is more than an hour old, and honestly even as a solo player joining instances after it says (Busy) is just a pain. And yes I realize there are more pressing issues with this at the moment, but inability to play this with my friends when we get off work for the limited time we have sucks. (Most of my friends work in critical functions, as do I)

2 Suggestions, first add more than just one set of instances running at a time, do 2-3 sets not just one giant set. And second if there is going to be a player cap, list the player cap on the instance so we know not to join it, or just remove it from the list. There are thousands of people trying to play this at the moment, and right now any premade group activity outside of waiting for the timer to reset and join in to a fresh instance is just irritating, seeing as I won't even be able to play for a full set before I have to get some sleep for tomorrow. 

• Like 1

I just attempted space mission twice got mission failed for no reason and punted back to the flotilla. then suddenly there are no more murex and I have to wait for another event to begin before I can play the game. Message received, guess I'll go play something else. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Gordianknott said:

I just attempted space mission twice got mission failed for no reason and punted back to the flotilla. then suddenly there are no more murex and I have to wait for another event to begin before I can play the game. Message received, guess I'll go play something else. 

^ This. So much this.

This is hands down one of the worst executed public events DE has ever done in Warframe. Not just because of the bugs and other mess, but the fact that this is just rehashing of old material. At least the old events had some interesting mechanics for their times. This is just glorified MD and assassinate/ext missions while tying the space portion to a system that needs an exponential amount of work and balancing before it was ever hinged on as a central mechanic at all.