The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Controller Options Broken!!! Aswell As Some Mouse And Keyboard Ones Too

Mastadazza

Hi

2 days ago I came on Warframe to play the Scarlet Spear update. When the game started I noticed my pad sensitivity was extremely high so I went into the options and turned the controller sensitivity down to 10 as I play with an xbox1 pad. I saved the changes and exited the options and my sensitivity was still extremely high. My friend suggested turning down the mouse sensitivity instead to see if that worked and it did so there's something wrong with the controller sensitivity there. I also noticed that my controls had been reverted back to default, so I changed them back to how I like them and saved the changes but when I left the options and went back into the game the controls were still on default, even though it says in the options menu that they have been changed (i.e I have the down, left, and up button of the dpad set to gear hotkeys 10, 11, and 12, and the right dpad button set as my gear wheel, but when I try to play they are actually default). Also I have my mouse thumb button set as my back button but it is not working either. I have tried saving the option ticked and unticked and then ticked again and nothing seems to fix the problem. So it's not just controller options that are broken, but some mouse and keyboard functionalities aswell. I use my pad on other games and have no problem with it and nor have I had any problems with it on Warframe before the Scarlet Spear update either. I haven't been able to play for 2 days because of this and would really like someone to fix this please, otherwise I'm going to miss this event along with whoever else is having similar issues as me.