The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Eidolon BUG

(PSN)WENTZ_SZN

There are numerous bugs which continue to occur while hunting Eidolon. The first and most common bug which I continue to encounter is one that occurs very frequently. The warframe for no apparent reason becomes stuck and refuses to allow you to change into your operator or fire your weapon or really do anything besides die. The only way to attempt to fix this bug while in the middle of the hunt is to jump on your K-drive and pray it reverts your warframe back into something that can actually function. The second problem is what can happen when you do switch to the K-Drive. 50% of the time it will just immediately drop you through the map and put you in a perpetual free fall with literally 0 way of escaping it. This makes it very difficult to play content that requires split second actions in order to successfully complete the hunt. This isn’t something new, in fact it has been going on ever since I started playing, and many other players have shared with me this same problem. Really not sure how there hasn’t been a fix yet to something so catastrophic. Lastly when I switch to my operator and go into the void which is supposed to make my warframe go invulnerable for that time period, I can literally watch as my shields continue to be drained instead of my health/shield bar turning gray. Nothing like switching from your operator to your warframe and having all your shields drained. I’m not sure if this is a continuation of the same bug but there are many occasions of switching back to your warframe and he’s lying on his back. No idea why he would be able to be moved or knocked down when my operator is in void mode... Sometimes your warframe will just stay down and refuse to stand back up. The only way out of this bug is to just die and hope it respawns you. These issues are impossible to work around and completely ruin the hunt you’re on. I am a newer player to this game and can’t believe such major bugs haven’t been addressed...

Edited by (PS4)WENTZ_SZN

I've experienced this a half dozen times in my now first full week of teralyst hunting.   It makes these missions almost impossible especially if I'm the most competent in my pickup group.   ARGHGHHGHGH.   This is literally the first time I've ever pounded on my keyboard.

Edited by Jamathele

Well damn I think this is the same problem I just posted about regarding Archwing. Basically the same thing is happening when I come out of Archwing, complete loss of control outside of basic movement. Although it's not something I've ever experienced before and I've been playing since Warframe dropped on PlayStation. While doing some research I think it might be related to the stagger system they implemented for explosive weapons. I also didn't do much in the way of hunts at least not since the POE dropped and even then I've probably only run it a dozen times so I can't say much in that regard.