Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack anomaly mission stuck after host migration

gryffendeur

1 Joined a squad from the nav menu       

2: Did the start of the mission ( Veil Proxima : Ganalen's grave ) , we did all the kills before doing the mission, then started the 1st objective ( the radiator destroy )         

3: Host left ( Idk why )       

4: Squad restored, we keep doing the mission , finish the anomaly part ( Kill sentients 20/20 )

5: The text  "Investigate anomaly" stayed, with some broken waypoint on the part of the mission we did before the host migration ( the radiator thing) so we tried going there but when you go in , you get the big green extract waypoint that is going out of the asteroid you just entered in           

6: Host left to try if that made thing better, it didn't, just made every waypoint disapear but nav in the ship was still disabled             

So, in the end i also left, there is a screenshot ( https://www.noelshack.com/2020-13-7-1585516483-bugged-railjack-mission-anomaly-end-of-mission.jpg) that i made at the end, when we did the crewship/ship kills + radiator + anomaly sentient kills

I know you don't want anyone to abuse the host migration system as some people did in the past, but i don't know how many people loose all their loot everyday because of a host migration that destroy  the mission ( i mean bug it ), thus making all the time you passed on the mission useless, even more when the mission is time limited ( its not like i can launch back the mission now that it's gone and i don't plan on staying 2h more )

Don't bother giving any loot back, i'd be happy enough if host migration destroying mission become a bug from the past ❤️