Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hildryn tweaks ideas

Sevenus.

I may be one of about 10 Hildryn mains but ive been thinking about some tweaks that can be done to her(not augument ideas).

1) As a QoL change towards her augment BALEFIRE SURGE, why not make balefire automatically equipped when activating Aegis Storm(as of now you need to manually activate it as well if its off, my suggestion is to auto-activate balefire if its not activated when casting aegis storm).

2)I guess this one might act as an augment idea but i really hope to either buff Haven's(3rd skill) damage a bit or make it actually proc RAD PROCS as it deals radiation damage.

3) Aegis storm having lower AoE the higher you hover up but "higher damage" is not any different than hovering 1mm over the ground, would love to see an actuall difference in damage or just go full CC and make it's radius unaffected by high from the ground.

would really appreciate those small changes as i am a Hildryn main to the core hehe.

i also want to thank you DE for working hard even during this rough time around the world, keep it up ! ❤️ 

31 minutes ago, Unibot said:

I main Hildryn and she is fine. You just need to stop building for cc and aoe and start going towards strength. There are much better cc frames around.

yes true,i just find it "odd" to use 200% str and still see no difference, again i just hope them to make aegis storm activate automatically balefire and maybe make the 3rd abilty do something more than just a shield buff that even now no one besides my sentinel likes it sadly.

1 час назад, sonyseva6055 сказал:

yes true,i just find it "odd" to use 200% str and still see no difference, again i just hope them to make aegis storm activate automatically balefire and maybe make the 3rd abilty do something more than just a shield buff that even now no one besides my sentinel likes it sadly.

Go beyond 300% to see the difference.