Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear (mission) suggestions

Mr__Sims

I don't know if you are planning more for the Scarlet Spear Event, but is has become a little bit boring. There isn't really much variety once you played it a few times. It's some sort the main event in Warframe, and then we just get another type of "farm missions". What I want to say is, please add more different mission types into the event, so that it has more variety. (For Example some other mission types in the Plains of Eidolon, or by Fortuna.)

I hope that this will be added into the game in some sort, cause for such a long time event, this would be better. 🙂

I can forsee people excusing it with "but DE just tests out again", it is not like they done this for years and should finally learn of this, i try to ignore this event as best i can except if i do it with friends, then it is somewhat bearable, but not for long.

On top of forcing to play Railjack for more points anyway, then broken rewards and the dumb bonus system screwing over low populated relays.

Yes, they work from and yes we are as PC beta testers, but it is frustrating and boring, and yes we test but most bugs or features should simply not exist if oyu paly it only once, showing theynot paly there game and onyl do maths instead of real gameplay., instead of delaying it they show themself as generous, while in reality they only max numbers for there money givers. The virus and home staying for people is just convininet for those.

I wished DE would still be indipendent, but now they are even more and even faster pushing out such crap.

Edited by Marine027
  • Like 1