The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Archwing Melee Lock on Not Working

(PSN)Sixtaills

I've come back to Warframe with my last visit being around when Fortuna was implemented for PS4 players. I knew there would be new things that I would need to get up to speed on and changes to adjust to. That said, im fairly certain that Melee attacking enemies in Archwing missions doing no damage is not what the intended player experience was meant to be. 

I would look in the direction of an enemy, hit the Melee button, it would launch me toward the enemy the way I remember it doing before, the slash animation would play but the healthbar didn't go down. Damage numbers didn't show up either. Repeatedly hitting the Melee button would continue the combo(?) but the enemy wouldn't move or get damaged. 

I had Melee Auto Targeting on, Camera Tracks Melee Target on, and Align Attacks to Camera on during the missions both regular on foot and for Archwing. 

If any of those options conflict with each other please let me know.

If they don't then it would be nice if you could fix it when you can. Thank you.

Oh, I should clarify: When I mean the combo would continue, I mean the combo animation. I didn't actually check for a combo counter.

(i usually don't pay attention to numbers other than my shields & health, # of credits and or rescources I picked up, or how much of what type of damage im racking(?) up on the enemy.)

• 2 weeks later...

This is not just on PS4, Arch-melee targeting loss is a cross-platform error, as far as I've seen! Used to be the veritux still had it, but that's been broken since scarlet spear as well. Now, there's no homing in, period. Arch-melee is in dire need of several bug fixes at the moment. Its just a matter of how long DE takes to notice.