The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily login weapons purchaseable for those who have completed those achievments

TsarWolf

I'll explain what I mean in just a moment, but I have been a player since November 2017, and I absolutely adore this game. I was ecstatic when I first got my first log-in bonus and I was rewarded the Azima. (Note: I didn't forma it)I played with it and tested many builds, but was an idiot and deleted it. Now that I have the Zenith, the Syndana, and the Sigma and Octantis (currently day 881) I wish I never deleted it in the first place.I have contacted support and they say since it's been too long and the ticket is closed. I have also talked to a few DE staff in game and they say they couldn't help (But I am NOT bashing them in any way, they are great people, and very fun to play with)
Back when I deleted it, I was in a very bad need for credits at the time.
I am sure I am not the only person in this situation, so what I propose is that for someone who has reached a certain daily login milestone, make those weapons they chose become purchasable through some means on the market, or able to be obtained again through other means. This would not be a perfect solution, but I don't see it as a crazy idea either. I would give a lot to have that weapon back in my inventory, and to have the full collection of log-in weapons. I doubt this would be that hard to develop and would save a number of players in my current situation. I would gladly pay for it with my very own plat.

• Like 5

Something similar happened to me with the Broken War but I also did that with the Azima, only now after more than a year I was able to make a new broken war... and now since DE knows people can make it they will probably delete those from the sentient drop tables in the events too (they did it with sentients in the RJ recovery quests.)

• Like 1