Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet spear

TranceX69

DE how the do you expect us to farm scarlet credits for arcanes when:

•Murex count can suddenly drop from 90+ to 10+ basically messing over everything everyone did and no one gets the bonus.

•Can't even join space squads because the moment I do I get kicked out by a host migration and I end up having to spam join space squad option for like thirty minutes.

•Even if I do join a space squad half the time there's no kill codes and we have to abort adding to the thirty or so minutes wasted on this.

•Why the hell can I not find the relay that I was previously in? Why did you replace my selection with so many useless empty relays?

•UI didn't update? Stuck at 1 condrix completed even though you did all 17? Nope! You only get the reward for one condrix.

•Oh you did all 17 condrix and you got all your scarlet credits. So you should get your 4K+ points? Nope! You only get 405 points.

•In some cases, because of this everyone wants to play condrix instead of murex, basically meaning little murex gets driven away, meaning noone get the bloody bonus. And guess what. THE SPACE TEAMS THAT DO EXIST ARE COMPLAINING THEY SOMEHOW AREN'T RECEIVING KILL CODES.

•While picking up the oplink satellite in murex missions it can just suddenly disappear causing the mission to end.

•There's still so many other problems that I don't even want to think about.

How about this:

•Make the duration per wave longer. Like maybe 6-8 hours per wave.

•Make it one collective objective which everyone can see from the tab in starchart. Make it around 5k murex needed to be driven away. Then have it where maybe one instance of the relay can only handle a certain number of people, and new instances of the relay will only exist when the previous ones are full. This is so that you can just select a relay and play the event without having to worry that your instance won't make it.

•Have it such that for every condrix scanned 10 or so kill codes are created. The increased number of kill codes should also help the frequency in which kill codes are received in murex. Extra kill codes can be stored or banked somewhere.

•Have it such that scarlet credits are rewarded to the player on the spot while in the mission per scan or killcode injected.

•For compensation triple the number of scarlet credits earned per player.

•Add extra Scarlet credit items like orokin catalyst and reactors, nintain, and all the different kind of formas for sale since nightwave intermission is going to last the whole year.

Please I'm just so tired of this

5 hours ago, TranceX69 said:

DE how the do you expect us to farm scarlet credits for arcanes

•While picking up the oplink satellite in murex missions it can just suddenly disappear causing the mission to end.

I've farmed them out just fine. Now, since I'm not speculatively profiteering on arcanes that might not be worth the effort to sell post event, I'm instead chugging along on my way to having enough stance forma BPs to theoretically slap one on every melee in the game if I went to the trouble of building them, just because I can.

And up until the past couple days I was even being overcautious and only clearing one flotilla per wave, in case it canceled out all prior rewards and/or DE decided that clearing multiple flotillas per wave was 'an exploit', which wouldn't surprise anyone at this point. Still got more than enough.

The satellite doesn't just 'disappear'. It gets obliterated by crewships if you're unlucky/poorly positioned. If you're in a squad, you can get someone to fly out before you pick it up and slap some Amesha protective drones onto it while it's still invulnerable.

Now, not being generated a drop-off point (or being given a drop point but no Murex to enter with it), that's a problem that exists.