The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Not obtaining rewards. Rail jack/ Scarlet spear

(PSN)AHowman12

I'm frequently not receiving the squad rewards in the above missions, as discussed the after action report with my team mates. During missions where I am affected by this bug, the UI doesn't display the correct information, and doesn't show Oplink health, or upload status etc. instead it is stuck showing the last information before it bugged out. At this point I no longer receive the rewards. Combat remains normal. I use both the standard and Pro versions of the PS4.

• Like 1

I have the exact same bug during the murex raids part of SS.

I'm pretty sure this only happens when I am client and not host. At some point the mission will stop updating, and I get no progress, and no rewards, being stuck at the last reward tier it stopped updating. No matter how much longer I play the raid (even to completion), I'll only get rewards and points to the last time objective updated on my screen. This is happening very often as client, forcing me to be almost always host, why is non ideal. It happens at various degrees of progression in the raid, so I don't thing there's a specific point where updating breaks, it seems more that at some point latency gets in the way or something.

To note, I've had that issue running disruption as client from time to time a few months ago while farming gauss, so it may be something similar if it can help reproduction? After a rotation, it would stop updating, and no reward, nor updated objective would show on screen (and wouldn't be provided at the end of the mission, no matter how much longer I played). 

Seeing this reliably in any round of Scarlet Spear that I am not host, and guild+alliance mates have reported this to me as well.  This is the same type of issue I have seen reported and reported myself on the forums many times since July 2019.  It occurs in Disruption, SO, ESO, and Scarlet Spear at minimum.

At some point the UI freezes, worst case scenario in SS I have had a Murex Raid with no UI/HUD at all for the entire run.  That means no aiming no lifebars no energy no info at all, but that has been rare.  But the every-round scenario is that the UI freezes and the every 3 kill code rewards ( based on wiki should be a relic or dirac) never shows up for the clients or in their mission info.  The clients more often than not get appropriate scarlet spear credits at the very end ( which is the only reason I still play the event - finishing my arcane collection).  Unless I host I can expect to get nearly 0 of the Dirac/Relic rewards showing up in my mission progress, of which there should be 3 rewards per murex. 

After the missions end there is sometimes a list of "bonus" rewards (dirac+relics) that flash overhead on the main screen after the 'skirmish complete' and 'scarlet credits' but only the scarlet credits and drops are usually shown in the mission progress/summary screen.  Is this a patchy workaround where it compares what the clients got to what the host got and forces it to catch up and match? Idk, but it would be nice to think so.  That gives me hope for the other game modes even though its more of fixing a symptom than addressing the cause.  It would be nice to know what condrix or murex wave we are on, signal progress, oplink hp and not have to be host.  At very least it would be nice to not lose rewards and have that bonus catchup fix applied to dirsuption and ESO/SO and anywhere else it applies.

Ground team on SS usually updates at some point since its much longer/slower progression but I have had it lock up at 1 scan and then not update again til 14th scan was complete. Its not super complicated especially for a seasoned player, but for someone relatively new its super confusing and I try to explain whats going on and what phase we are and what we should be doing and all that.  Its alot of extra communication and confusion especially for newer players and those coming back to the game after a break.