The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Handfull of things

Vahlsten

CC849C88350F1A3FBFB62C521B923C9B29B6ADF1Ok was playing Requiem Kuva survival, around 40 minute mark MAJOR bugging, stuck in operator form, can't jump, can't revive so I waited to die, self ress after proper dying and head to extract, no countdown in sight but got extracted but LOST ALL the kuva that did not come from the relics I have a screenshot of this. feels bad cos was my final hour for the resource booster too. Gotta edit the pic location later cos Steam Screenshot sharing is retarded.

Hard to see cos Lotus' face being there (MAKE THE FACE WINDOWS MOVEABLE ANYWHERE USER WANTS this has annoyed me for so long) but the amount of kuva is 14,5k.

ALSO while I'm making my first ever forum post might mention couple of other things:

Kuva Lich missions not accessible from Dojo Navigation
Dojo to Dojo transfer fails about 100% of the time

and Corinth is awesome shotgun because of it's unique to shotguns reload mechanic, witch is not the case in Prime Version, might I ask if devs forgot or overlooked this.

"Self Damage" explosions while aim gliding cause you to not be able to jump at all if you glide into them.

Sepfhan Zaw with 1h grip buggs the hell out next to your char in arsenal showing you not on, not two but 3 dingly dangly things and another seath on the other side of frame.

Biggest issue I have with this game (This is my all time favorite game 2900h in it so far) is that THERE IS NO AUCTIONHOUSE and I damn hate it. 

Since you can't post to trade chat FROM missions and I'm on a mission 80% of the time, I don't get to sell anything. ALSO all the noob scammers in trade chat are disgusting.

I simply want a place I can drop my stuff with fair price I want from them and if someone buys them, I get the platinum in the mailbox easy as that

(Automatically CLAIMED TO ACCOUNT after set time if you are in hospital or what nots).

Thank you for everything in advance. Hope you fix these small issues I have with my beloved game.

Edited by Vahlsten
Steam's screenshot sharing and remebered something else