The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Display Driver Stopped Responding And Has Recovered [Solved]

Saba1192

When i try to play any missions.. game crash, and all my screen freeze until this error message

7dc2a3f8_vbattach157773.jpeg

This problem started from the latest update: 10.3.0

i tryed to unistall and reinstall my (current and update) amd drivers but nothing changed.
please help... :(

> PC Hardware

Kingston 2GB DDR3 1333Mhz (PC10666) [x2 pezzi]
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Prem. 64bit ITA OEM
Shapphire HD5830 1Gb GDDR5 PCI-E DUAL DVI-I/HDMI/DP
Western digital 500 GB Sata 2

p.s.
sorry for my bad english

=================================================================================================
EDIT: 11/10/2013 (13:20)

Today i noticed that error message only when attemping to play a "Derelict Void Key mission".
Warframe work normally in all others missions and game-modes. (i didn't change anything from the last play)

I fixed this problem with a small trick.. (just editing a registry keY value). 

*this worked for me but i don't guarantee that will do the same with you*

Note: If you are not familiar with editing the registry, I wouldn't recommend changing the TDR. It involves creating new keys and values, which have to be exactly the same as the instructions, even the capitalization.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Click Start, Run, and type regedit

Navigate to:

HKey Local Machine > System > CurrentControlSet > Control

­

Locate the GraphicsDrivers key, and right-click on it.
Click New and select:
   - DWORD Value ( 32-bit OS )
   - QWORD Value ( 64-bit OS )

Label the new value TdrDelay

Double click on TdrDelay and enter the number of seconds you want Windows to wait before timing out.

(The default is 2 seconds, so start out with 6-8, and you can make it a few seconds longer if it doesn't fix the issue)

Close the registry editor and reboot the computer.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...I hope this work for you too guys.

~Saba1192.

Edited by Saba1192

Here here as well. After shooting an ticket over to support, they suggested in the launcher, click on the gear button and disabling 64 Bit client and DirectX11 and see if anything changes. No idea as I haven't run any derelict missions as that was where I was getting the crashes from.

I will be trying to reinstall Warframe, for those who gonna disable directX11 don't get your hopes high, I could play 2 missions normally then crashed again

EDIT:

Now I get error of insufficient memory yet I play Warframe highest settings with 45-50% of my memory used

Edited by Paagrio

Happends to me on  OD void extermination/capture (with AMD gpu).

Took a look in the EE.log and saw some DirectX 11 error and turned that of in the splash screen, have been working fine since that. 

Edited by Astor99

Oh, I just posted about this as well. That is the message you usually see when a video card overheats. I suppose it could be related to other failures as well. When I host an Orokin Derelict this happens to me after a few minutes. During those few minutes the graphical performance is terrible. As I mentioned in the other thread newest beta drivers, cleaning, removing radeon pro, and turning off multithreading had no effect.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...