Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vor's Prize Quest should be replayable

NoeleVeerod

I don't understand why most quests are repeatable but the rest are not (including the Mirage quest, thus making it difficult to get the BP for if you trash it). Vor's Prize not being repeatable troubles me the most, though, as it's a storyline quest and would be good video material (at least for me). I would have to make a new account if I wanted to replay it and record the gameplay, which I could do but really don't fancy doing.

As I mentioned, quite a good few if not most of the game's quests are repeatable, including some of the most complex ones, so I hope we get the rest added soon :)

What if we could lose so hard we put ourselves back there, but with our new frame, and our weapons to pick up?

Been working on a concept to make loss more of a mechanic.. players approach the game as a one way road with very little challenge, but play as risk averse as possible to keep from being abused by RNG and losing rare loot. The concept revolves around losing being more like Zanuka.. where you get taken captive, break out of a new facility.. Much like the very start of the game; you've been kidnapped, Grineer are fighting over the rights to take you in.. you have to break out again to get back to your former glory. In theory, if you lost hard enough against the Grineer enough times in a row, you could potentially wind up back at the tutorial. ^_^

21 minutes ago, mingnonf said:

Maybe make that into some separate storyline or difficulty?

If there are more ways to modify our own missions, and ways to encourage we take greater risks (that don't mean wasting time spent grinding resource) then we could very well evolve our own story line and difficulty organically.

Say you're in a spy mission... fail to hack the vaults.. a team of OP units come out and attempt to capture the team. Mission becomes an exterminate with a capture target.. there are consoles you can hack to find out where Else to go to get the information you missed on these hacks.. etc.