Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Very annoying bug with controllers

Shad0wWatcher

Now i'm not sure if anyone else that uses a controller on PC has this problem, but for some reason crouching/sliding is L1 or Left bumper, with me i use L1 for my ability menu, but for some reason, i just crouch and i can't change it.

I've tried resetting the controls and then changing it again to my usual layout but it doesn't change the L1, restarted my laptop cause who knows, it could be me, but that didn't work either. Thought perhaps it's my controller, but no...it's the same problem regardless of which controller i use.

And sure i could change my layout and leave crouching on L1, but i shouldn't have to do that cause this has never been an issue before. I've been using this layout for 5 years, suddenly changing that is...kinda like your mind intending to use your hand but instead it uses a foot. 

This doesn't make the game unplayable, but it does hinder my gameplay quite a bit cause with this, i can't use my abilities, i have to press 1, 2, 3 or 4 on my keyboard, which, in a fast paced game like this, isn't very handy.