Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings

DarthIbis

Hello community, I'm Darth Ibis.

I enjoy games of many types, but particularly video games, having played many dating back to the ole' Atari 2600.  Did a lot of PC gaming in the 90s, and got back into console platform with PS3.  Since then, I've been appointed as leader of a fairly prolific PSN clan which focused heavily on Warhawk/Starhawk and Killzone.  Many of our members are intrigued with Warframe, some have even joined the beta here as I have.

I heard about the game through the PS4 Launch announcement, and I know some of the work DE has done in the past, so I thought I'd come over and check it out.  I haven't played much yet, but so far, I'm really enjoying it.  I have very positive expectations for Warframe and eagerly look forward to building my 'space-ninja' arsenal.

Welcome if you ever need someone to slaughter grineer(or corpus or infested or even corrupted) with friend me up in game (in game name is the same as forum name).

almost always have some various levels of gear so  can play any level without being overpowering(so we all have fun)

Welcome! Your expectations will be exceeded, this game is amazing.  Been playing as long as it's been available on steam and I have not lost the slightest bit of interest. Constant updates, developer communication with the players, this game and its developers are a shining example of a good free-to-play title.