Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stolen Dreams layouts and enemy makeup spy missions could use adjusting

UilliamNebel

Stolen Dreams spy missions, in particular the data vaults are horrid with the tile layouts and enemy placement.

Every time, without fail, arbitrary triggers in the last vault have gone off for me thirteen times now with impossible to succeed conditions.

Went, did other spy missions, further along with higher level, no issue. Off without a hitch, was 20 for 20 not breaking a sweat as I used them to practice for this mission. Go back to Stolen Dreams, screws me on layout in the data vault, again, and again, and again, and again, and again.....

If your gonna put wandering triggers, they need to be wet paper bag destructible, not surviving a charged shot from a bow and behind a shield boost to boot. They also should not be camping doors. They also should have decent, not contradictory, cues to their presence. Also stop with the cameras being shielded till they'll insta wreck the mission for you. Stop with the drones, and their annoying no hit algo to.

Just done with it. I know, spend RL money for platinum to get a Warframe to get past it is somehow seen as a reasonable answer. But maybe, just maybe, adjust the mission to not suck so hard it makes me dread playing further, let alone buying anything further in Warframe.

Edited by UilliamNebel