The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survivals - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly

Dunkelheit

Question

After the event, I stopped playing survivals because I was kinda bored with them. But with the new changes to the survival reward systems I picked them up and they are fun again.

But after having a blast in Apollodorus, most of the survivals I joined were kinda lacking action. They are a wasteland and you really have to search for mobs sometimes.

So I need your help:

What are the good survival events in Warframe?

I name Apollodorus for being great :)

4 answers to this question

Uh, they all work the same? It's just the level of enemies that the mission will start at that is different. Kill fast and run around. Because the enemies on Apollodorus start out the weakest out of all the survival missions, you were probably tearing through them, making them respawn faster.

Uh, they all work the same? It's just the level of enemies that the mission will start at that is different. Kill fast and run around. Because the enemies on Apollodorus start out the weakest out of all the survival missions, you were probably tearing through them, making them respawn faster.

No, it depends on the level design...

Try Eris zB: Nimus is quite bad and you will struggle to get enough mobs to go to minute 30

and Hymeno is fun and challenging with a lot of mobs.... they will drive you to the exit at 35 :)

So here is another one, Hymeno is fun, too