The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Energy conversion does not function on titania’s razorwing

(PSN)crunchygameboy

I’m going try and word this is a manner that shows I actually know how energy conversion works. Another guy got accosted for this complaint by people saying he wasn’t doing it right. So here goes:

Tested damage of dex pixia without buff first. Don’t have them modded yet so damage is really low but that doesn’t matter. Non crits were scoring 20s.

Now, AFTER collecting an energy orb AND waiting for the buff to show on screen I proceeded to cast razorwing. Buff disappeared as usual which indicates that it should’ve been spent. (I.e. razorwing strength should’ve been increased). Proceeded to score 20s again. I only casted AFTER the buff showed on the UI. The buff was removed from the UI (as it should’ve been) - received no damage increase.

To verify further that I know how the mod works and used it properly I’ll say I tried the same test with excal. It immediately gave a HUGE damage increase to his exalted blade. So the mod is working on other channeled abilities and I do know how to use it.

If I’m coming off blunt or rude my apologies, just trying to avoid the waste of time that comes with “AKSHUALLY you clearly don’t know how the mod works.”

Any help would be super appreciated.

Upon further inspection, it would seem that the mod does in fact function in regular gameplay, but is only bugged in the simulacrum. Damage did increase when I used it on a defense. Interestingly, growing power seemed to have an effect on damage even if only activated after cast. A helpful bug but a bug none the less.