Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dread

Matxer

Question

8 answers to this question

I recommand you to don't use dread because it's a kinda useless weapon against crowded waves or enemies,it takes along time to charge and attack but if you are still willing to use it then you can build like this

-Serration (150% or 165%)

-Split Chamber (90%)

-Piercing Hit (60%)

-Hellfire (60%)

-Point Strike (150%)

-Vital Sense (120%)

-Speed Trigger (60%)

or

or put thunderbolt.

Edited by StanicEnemy

Op - both Fast Hands and Speed Trigger will affect firing time.  Fast Hands with the "reload" time (the animation of grabbing and nocking another arrow) and "charge" time (the animation of drawing the arrow back).  If you are concerned about crowd control issues with the Bows, as one poster mentioned, I'd recommend Thunderbolt.  There can be a bit of a learning curve with Thunderbolt, as it is both unreliable in a sense and damages yourself.

I love the bows and use them anywhere - but I also equip a fast melee weapon like Dual Ether or Fang Prime for if I get mobbed.  The other option is equipping a rapid fire secondary, to help give you some breathing room.

I recommand you to don't use dread because it's a kinda useless weapon against crowded waves or enemies,it takes along time to charge and attack but if you are still willing to use it then you can build like this

-Serration (150% or 165%)

-Split Chamber (90%)

-Piercing Hit (60%)

-Hellfire (60%)

-Point Strike (150%)

-Vital Sense (120%)

-Speed Trigger (60%)

or

or put thunderbolt.

The bows have excellent killing speed (i.e. time to kill, TTK), just terrible crowd control handling (not as bad as the other sniping weapons due to uncharged shots).

Here's a more effective build than the ones you've suggested:

Serration (V) (+135% or +165% Damage; in other words, Rank 8 or 10 to maximize polarity slot efficency)

Split Chamber (V) (+90% Multishot)

Piercing Hit (-) (+60% AP Damage)

Point Strike (V) (+150% Critical Chance)

Vital Sense (V) (+120% Critical Damage)

Hammer Shot (+60% Critical Damage, +40% Stun)

Speed Trigger (+60% Fire Rate)

Cryo Rounds (+90% Ice Damage)

6/7+ 8 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 9 + 9 + 9 = 56/57 points

You can replace Cryo Rounds with Shred or some other utility mod whenever necessary.