Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Remaster Raids for 8 players

Siegfriedia

Please Remaster Raids for 8 players and keep clans alive, we miss the puzzle and the team play, new arcanes to play towards. Wasn't really fun dealing with Host migrations and players dropping out of Scarlet spear and look for a new team and you can't leave the ch or you lose your reward.

1) love the Jordas Raid, if possible replace the Archwing part into Rail jack attacking Jordas. Make Jordas x10 bigger

2) have cross fire for Rail jack for all three- have Grineer, Corpus and Infested fighting each other and attack the tenno. (may be have Jordas current Grineer and Corpus Rail jack into Infested)

3) have Infested Corpus and Infested Grineer. I feel that Infested need a little love for the game. (kind of like starcraft infested Terrain)

4) I hope DE fix the Host migration, so that player who have internet connection issue can rejoin the mission, without if the objective is complete you can't rejoin or reinvite your friends back in.

Rumors have passed around but nothing ever seems to be concrete when it comes to DE & raids. There was brief mention of a Grineer raid in which you'd use your Railjack to take down a Fomorian. If DE ever were to rework raids properly, LoR needs to have that as a climactic battle to top the raid off. If the Jordas Verdict were to make a return, I've no doubt that Railjacks would be involved. If a Corpus raid were to be, I'd imagine us facing off against Nef Anyo as a parallel to LoR's Vay Hek encounter, but this would also entail dogfighting in some capacity. A Sentient raid would more than likely peak everyone's interest if it were an all-out battle between the major factions. To add onto the complexity, we'd potentially have regretful assistance from Sargus Ruk. If DE wants to go even further, syndicates should also play some sort of role as to fully flesh out a humongous conflict, as syndicates themselves seem to have been ignored despite having at least a minor portion of significance to them. I can already imagine the sort of discussion Cressa Tal would have with Ruk, ending with her coercing the Grineer into providing some aid in the battle. It goes without saying, but DE should also make sure these experiences are actually functional instead of buggy playgrounds, and that requires them to finally hunker down & resolve these months-old bugs that have riddled Railjack content to this very day. They have the potential to make something absolutely enthralling from both a gameplay & story perspective, but that requires a level of dedication on their part, whether or not they'll commit is a mystery left to the future.

Edited by (PS4)IndianChiefJeff