The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teng Dagger Skin and Dual Daggers...

Acersecomic

... do not go together. Why? Why can't we use a dagger skin on dual daggers? Like we can use Perla pistol skin for example.

Come on DE, we managed to make a move for the better by allowing us to use skins on garbage jumbled Zaws and Kitguns, surely we can get some other universal skins to work on on their appropriate partners as well.

• Like 4

Dual daggers and daggers in general are a bit of a niche weapon. Kind of like sparring and fist weapons. 

The Teng skin is amazing looking, I use it on my heat dagger. 

I guess it's an oversight, as some weapons aren't that common in the battlefield. 

Or, it could be that it would be too much detail? Compared to the dual blades skin that Loki's skin gives. 

Upon checking the wiki, I realized there's a lot less dual daggers than I thought. I thought that the Dual Ichor was one. Turns out that the only dual daggers I use are the Okina. While their look fits well with Mag Prime, I wouldn't mind an orkish looking Grendel equipped two vicious trench knives (the Teng skin). 

Teng is an absolute beauty of a skin. I do hope it's an oversight and is brought to attention. If not, at least something from DE in any form as to why it's a single dagger skin. I know there's that spiky dual daggers skin but still...