Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Home Time #6!

[DE]Megan

On 2020-05-01 at 6:05 PM, (PS4)Blantasy said:

Right it's a decoration contest not a who spent the most resource contest 

Hahahahaha.  Pretty much the same thing.  Seeing how even just plain rock decorations require gallium, dojo decoration is a resource grind ... for gallium, neural sensors, oxium, and then probably even a bunch of other stuff because you will exhaust your supplies quickly.  The only way it isn't a complete resource grind is to have a bunch of members contributing, which I don't.  I spent 3 months seriously grinding my butt off for resources to get 2nd place.  My decorations are great, but it was a grueling grind, so yes, it is also a resource contest of sorts.  As a mostly single contributor, to make a winning grade dojo, and only MR17, it sure seems like it is a resource contest ... because a bigger clan and more active players might not have to grind their brains out ... just to make ivy and rocks.  Frankly, this dojo contest has worn me out on this game, due to the insane amount of more rare resources needed.  For three months I had to keep resource boosters on, only play missions that advanced my Dojo resource needs, and only played Nekros or Ivara (when floof hunting, as my dojo uses a ton of them) ... for 3 months.  No real game advancement ... just ... for ... resources.

When does 1st place even go live ... it has been a week and the star chart still has winter 3rd place winners...  Would like to know so I can estimate when 2nd place would go live and my dojo will actually have people in it, but also excited to see the 1st place winners ... you know, sometime soonish after all the hype of the contest.

Archived