The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Loadout Being Deleted

--.Ravakahr.nVbs.--

Loadout Being Deleted

• I'll log in, select a frame - frame has no mods in any loadout slot A,B,C. 
  • Happens randomly. Noticed it predominantly over the last 6 months.
  • In the last 6 months I have lost over 80-90 loadouts. 
    • I have lost loadouts using ALT-F4,
    • I have lost loadouts using Manually exiting equipment/arsnel menu. And re-entering.
    • I have lost loadouts using using ESC < Exit Game.
  • I lose colour schemes. 
  • Time period doesn't matter I once edited 20 frames a new colour scheme and 4 new loadouts over 2 hours. (exiting the arsnel many times). Exited game via menu (100% did this because I didnt want to lose progress.) Relogged in 3 hours later lost everything. Everything was gone. I wanted to break my monitor. 2 hours gone and being over 30 years old what a waste of life that was. 2 hours of my weekend deleted due to server issues.

I don't mean to add emotion in but this bug happened again today and I've lost another 5 loadouts. I would really appreciate the DE team investigating why this occurs. Maybe I am the only one in existance it happens to and my player profile is stored on bad or corrupted hard drive server. I just can't keep making loadouts over and over and over and over again. The best way to picture my frustration is imagine every day you play this game your loadouts are all deleted. Colours schemes and all. Although this doesn't occur everyday, when you play frequently enough you don't notice the difference. I lost it Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday. Just continual. 

Final note is I only lose loadouts that I touch. I can touch ANY aspect 1 colour, 1 mod. Bam all 3 loadout slots are deleted on next login. I can even play entire day with that loadout slot. Next time I log in gone. Deleted.

Thanks for reading, please, please fix this.