The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

After installing the archwing launcher segment I can't make the archwing launcher

Schevenaap

Hello,

I got the Archwing launcher segment blueprint from the clan. When it was building in the Foundry, I could see the recipe for the Archwing launcher in the foundry. But after completing and installing the segment the recipe is no where to be found. I also don't have it in my inventory. How am I supposed to craft it?

• Like 10

Same here I was sure I had the blueprint and was only missing the segment, finished, claimed and installed the segment today and the blueprint is nowhere to be found.vy4OHeT.jpgqemTRXa.jpg

Edited by Dampto
added images

I'm in the exact same boat, it was in my foundry right up until I installed the segment and then went in to build the segment and it's nowhere to be found. Also not in my gear wheel or gear wheel options, it has vanished completely.

4 minutes ago, iT-cz said:

Check your "Gear" after patch 23.10 the archwing launchers have infinite use so no more need to craft them.

It's not that we want to build extra launchers - the blueprint for the first build is just gone

• Like 1

Same issue here... i built it last night, installed it this morning and then left it alone. Came back, saw it was missing, rebought the blueprint from the dojo, and RUSHED the craft time with plat, only for it to disappear a second time.

Bug: After recent hotfix patch, the Archwing Launcher blueprint was deleted from my inventory.

Side effect: I have only installed the Archwing Launcher Segment. I don't have any Archwing Launcher to equip to my gear wheel because I have not built one yet. And I do not have any Archwing Launcher blueprint in the foundry. So I can not build an Archer Launcher without it. And the blueprint for Archwing Launcher is not available any where. I've searched in the Market and Clan Dojo' Tenno Research Lab. 

Edited by vampuu