The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Archwing Launcher bug

MonztraZombie

Found something: 

Update 27.4

The Archwing Launcher Blueprint will now be consumed upon Craft as you only need 1 Archwing Launcher in your Gear.

We’re looking at adding the Archwing Launcher Blueprint to Cephalon Simaris’ Offerings for those that need it post Archwing Quest (i.e. accidentally sold it), as well as some other related issues we’ve found. 

Edited by Smerkut
  • Like 1

Friend of mine has the same issue.

Built and installed the foundry segment, built the archwing launcher, can't collect the blueprint, doesn't show up in the gear wheel or in inventory.

Buying the BP from Simaris won't fix anything if the BP disappears from the foundry and no one can collect it.

Not sure how this is not only this widespread but still happening at least a full day later.

Edited by Shark3900

There seems to be a recurring bug for all players where the Archwing Launcher blueprint does not show up in the Foundry inspite of having the Archwing Launcher Segment installed. This is very disheartening to see since a lot of new players are basically grinding their way to getting their Archwing Launchers so that the bounty missions can be played easily. I would request DE to fix this bug easily since it basically puts a lot of effort that the players have put into farming all the resources into vain.

I have the same problem. I farmed the resources needed for the segment and when I finished the segment and installed it then I couldn't build the launcher.

I was looking forward to finally flying fast between the fractures so that I arrive there with the rest of the team and not when they half way finished.

• Like 1

I had the same thing happen to me the morning after the patch. I removed my completed archwing launcher segment from the foundry, and hit (X) to install it. I did not get the normal animation that happens when you install a new part. I reopened my foundry and my plans to create the archwing launcher was no longer in there. This is very frustrating after I spent a few days farming everything so I can build. Please rectify so we can go back and in joy the game.

• Like 1

I can craft infinite segment, but nothing happens. I've written a ticket to the support, they told me it's ok craft again.
I've built 4x segment and nothing happens 😄 no launcher.

this is terrible.

Can they even imagine, how the other players hate the game/me when they play the bounties without me ?

9 hours ago, XenonWarrior362 said:

There seems to be a recurring bug for all players where the Archwing Launcher blueprint does not show up in the Foundry inspite of having the Archwing Launcher Segment installed. This is very disheartening to see since a lot of new players are basically grinding their way to getting their Archwing Launchers so that the bounty missions can be played easily. I would request DE to fix this bug easily since it basically puts a lot of effort that the players have put into farming all the resources into vain.

Same, i farmed for the resources twice cause i thought somehow the first time i crafted the archwing launcher segment i thought i screwed somewhere while claiming other items at the foundry. 

En 2/5/2020 a las 16:34, Shark3900 dijo:

Friend of mine has the same issue.

Built and installed the foundry segment, built the archwing launcher, can't collect the blueprint, doesn't show up in the gear wheel or in inventory.

Buying the BP from Simaris won't fix anything if the BP disappears from the foundry and no one can collect it.

Not sure how this is not only this widespread but still happening at least a full day later.

Actually, this is not something from yesterday... It's been like this since thursday... Actualy I spent tuesday and wednesday within the little timespan I could get, to farm resources, then thursday night I started building the segment, and friday morning I woke up excited to find my segment to freely fly around the valleys, but guess what... nothing there, funniest thing is that it's displayed as ready to claim in the mobile app, but I can't claim it there either!!! It just says I don't have the blueprint o_O

Edit: But like many guys have said, if you search for it in the market, guess what... "already built"

Edited by ElDark258
add

same issue for me. was thinking that i am doing something wrong and i build two times the archwing segment and redo the archwing quest. it's not helping to do the events

so here i am joining the party

Edited by YoziPrime

i cant install" archwing launcher segment" to the foundry . its waiting in inventory i build it rushed it but nope there is no "x" for the upgrade on foundry. im wingless, wasted plat for nothing and waiting for DE to say atleast  "we know problem and working for fix" 

edit: its fixed i think 

Edited by mavitilki90

• 2 years later...