Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing archwing launcher blueprint

jayzeejones

I understand the blueprint was probably removed from people's inventories via a script since there is no point keeping it as multiple use as only one is required, which is great for those of us that have already the launcher, but this is crippling for newbies who hadn't crafted it yet and can't keep up on the Plains or Vallis. Please fix ASAP!

• Like 1

I had the same problem, I completed the archwing adventure and got the archwing launcher blueprint as a reward. Then I was gathering the necessary materials to make it but I realized that the archwing launcher blueprint disappeared from my foundry. I already tried everything in Tenno Lab and Simaris, I also tried to complete archwing adventure again, but still not showing up, please, hope you can help me 😞

vor 3 Stunden schrieb unlockedd:

i've made a ticket for this as well almost 3 days ago but no answer there either, does the staff even watch this?

i also create a support ticket 4 days ago without an answer

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.1

The Archwing Launcher Blueprint will now be consumed upon Craft as you only need 1 Archwing Launcher in your Gear.

• We’re looking at adding the Archwing Launcher Blueprint to Cephalon Simaris’ Offerings for those that need it post Archwing Quest (i.e. accidentally sold it), as well as some other related issues we’ve found.

Kept putting off building Launcher and am now paying for it 🙂 Not sure where to post this but I did do the above and no longer have an option to build the Archwing Launcher. ALL other requirements have been met just did not build the launcher.

I have the same problem. After the update, the archwing launcher BP disappeared from my foundry. 

Also after the update, I became MR5, so I rushed and bought archwing launcher segment from Market. I installed it in my foundry (game showed me yellow triangle), but the archwing launcher BP is still missing. 

Is there fix yet??? Hope I did not waste my platinum!