Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox community doesnt exist. X-Platform Auction House/Tradin g

xeroid420

As a long time warframe fan, i decided to download it on console to play after my pc broke, and it felt good on xbox so continued playing. However, it is impossible to earn plat via trade, as no one is online ever to trade with, maximum 10-15 players online total, and i think ive only seen that many online once, otherwise total online server population is under 10 players.

This causes issues for selling mods etc, as well as buying them as there is such a small number of players online, you have basically no chance that someone else will be able to acquire, or has the mod you are after.

In order to resolve this, and give the xbox community an actual economy and trading possibilities, even if cross platform matchmaking and grouping cannot occur, make some form of trading post at a relay where items and mods can be listed for sale and also purchased from any platform.

Even if i have to solo everything in the game due to no population atleast this would allow me to acquire the items i need to do it. Rather than get stuck farming a drop for months just because you cant trade for the gear you need to solo the content, but you are forced to solo it because theres no groups.

Please consider some form of in game feature to resolve this issue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)Earth_RickC-137 said:

Hell yes, give us an auction house!!

Aside from that man, i live in australia and the oceanic server on ps4 is almost barren, switch to north america in your gameplay settings, problem solvered.

Indeed, auction house would be great. And yes i could switch to NA servers, but id still have to farm the plat solo to purchase or trade, as groups on NA have 300+ms. Just sucks that OCE is so dead population wise.

you know about warframe.market right?  its a website (not owned by or run by DE) that allows users on any platform to buy and sell stuff. i used it alot when on Xbox, and still use it today on PC. 

the only issue you'll have is having to trade outside your region.  which will cause alot of lag for the times you are trading. you can set up the warframe market site to allow messages, and set the app up on your phone as a way of communication with people that want to buy.  when this happens you'll need to change region to their region then join up to trade. explain where you're coming from so the buyer / seller knows you will have a slow connection. but the trade will normally go fine.   300ms is 3 seconds of lag. that is honestly not that bad. for a trade.  it would be awful for a fast paced level or boss fight. but for a trade you can do it with a bit of waiting. 

if your local server is empty the only thing you can do is play solo for doing normal quests, and use the market app to organize trades. when a trade is agreed, explain that you're on a different server and need to move to the NA server to trade and that ping will be high.  most people are happy to get what they want at the price that they want.  a little lag or waiting won't bother most people. 

once you're done trading, move back to your local server and continue playing.  

For now thats the only way i can see you having a smooth experience.